Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Quick Update

So facebook stalking skills are coming in handy. Haha. Anyway, found the blogs of some of the other members in my group (83) who are going to Samoa. Apparently, there are twenty-two of us in our group; twenty are in our twenties, and two are older than fifty.

A few of their blog posts talk about sad goodbyes and going-away parties. Yep, been there. I was trying to avoid thinking about that though. Even though this is going to be amazing, I can't help but wish I could go to a GWO concert, another play in Anderson, or just grab a capuccino from the Courtyard Cafe and head to the library to do homework.
Suite 16

I know I said pictures would come later, but here are a couple from the going-away weekend that was last Saturday and Sunday. Head's up, though: I might see a few of you again this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment